450 Clock Hours/ 24 Weeks
In many sectors of business and industry, there is a need for skilled administrative assistants. You can complete Giligia College Administrative Assistant Career Certificate program and learning the skills that can help you get started on your career path. Jobs in the administrative field are in demand, and expected to grow 12% in the coming years.
Administrative Assistant Training Program Details
In the Giligia College Administrative Assistant training program you'll cover topics such as:
* Office procedures like phone skills, filing, and scheduling
* Finances and use of reference materials for everyday tasks
* Latest office technologies like webinars, web conferencing, and computer software
Administrative Assistants can work for corporate businesses, law firms, banks, hospitals, and doctors' offices. Here are a few qualities that efficient administrative assistants have in common:
* Sociable: Spending time with others is fun and rewarding.
* Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
* Affable: You make others feel welcome and relaxed in potentially stressful situations.
* Reliable: Employers can rely on you to work hard and perform consistently.
Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2015-16 Edition, Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, on the Internet HERE. Statistics found in the United States Department of Labor Occupational Outlook Handbook are based on national data, so job growth in your area may be different.